Cycling Southland is looking for a General Manager to lead the organisation and work to further develop the sport locally - from grass roots cyclists to Olympians on the track and road.
As General Manager you will manage the day to day operations of the organisation including staffing (paid & volunteer), financial management, events management, development and promotions. The development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders including community funders, sponsors and other cycling codes will also be important.
Ideally you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Sound people and financial management experience
- A working understanding of membership organisations
- Marketing & communication skills, with experience identifying commercial opportunities and delivering stable and diverse revenue streams
- A dynamic, energetic and motivated personality.
A tertiary qualification in business, management or a related discipline is preferred. The intention is that this role will be approximately 30 hours per week.
Please apply online now.