SoleMate is the New Zealand & Australian distributor for Shoes For Crews® (SFC), manufacturer of the world’s top rated slip resistant footwear for men and women in the workplace. This is one of the many safety/ergonomic focused products we supply to key businesses and individuals mainly operating in the hospitality, health care and service industries. Established in 2003 our aim is to provide solutions that enhance human comfort, prevent workplace injuries and ultimately promote an improved quality of life.
Due to the ever increasing focus on health and safety in the workplace and our passion and technical experience in providing innovative solutions, we have experienced ongoing success and growth. As a result of this an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to assist with further developing the business in the role of Sales Representative. Based in our Napier office, in the beautiful Hawke’s Bay, this is an integral role that is responsible for undertaking a range of sales and customer relationship management activities.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be enthusiastic about safety and ergonomically focused solutions.
- Have the passion and energy to grow the business and manage important customer relationships.
- Enjoy working autonomously and be self motivated.
- Be confident and knowledgeable in your approach.
- Possess and display a thorough understanding of all aspects of sales processes.
- Have proven business development and sales ability in relevant sectors/industries.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to travel out of town as required.
This role would suit an individual who is experienced in undertaking a sales role in a business to business environment of a multi-national scale and who is keen to make the move to a progressive company operating in a niche market.
For the right candidate we offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work with a great team of people whilst being based in a region that facilitates the ultimate work/life balance!
To apply for this position please follow the instructions online, attaching your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter.